BK to CVS? + MDIO

Ricardo Scop scop at digitel.com.br
Sat Oct 6 06:52:47 EST 2001

Hi, Dan

I can assure you that I intend to follow strictly your orders :^) when
submitting a patch to the linuxppc development tree.

However, I didn't tell the whole truth. Actually, I'm currently not using BK,
but instead rsyncing from the source.mvista.com mirror. Is that all right for
obtaining the current sources?

[  Thanks, Tom, I've just received your reply, I'll save your instructions
to use when and if my company allow us to use BK ]

BTW, I'm staring right now at the FCC driver for the MPC8260, looking for
MDIO support, and I can see that it's not compiled by default. Can you tell
me if it's operational? Our board has a Level One LTX960A PHY Transceiver
which is only working at 10 Mbps, and I would like to force it to 100 Mbps at
user's will.
('hope I'm not pushing you guys too much which parallel questions in a
reply...)