RPX-Lite: USB microcode and SPI/IIC microcode.

Nguyen Trung Thanh jari.nguyen at serialsystem.com.sg
Thu Nov 15 15:23:14 EST 2001

Hi all,

Please help me!
Now, I'm using SPI/IIC microcode patch to run SPI and Ethernet
concurrently. Thus, I could not load USB microcode patch to send
SOF.

Would you give me any idea to solve this problem?

Could I load USB microcode patch before I run USB host driver,
then reload SPI/IIC microcode when I unload USB host driver?
Of course, I cannot run SPI or IIC when running USB host driver.

Do you think that this way is applicable?

Do Motorola guys have any microcode patch for all SPI/IIC and USB_SOF? If
they have, it's really realy nice.

Urgent help needed,
Thank you very much,
Jari Nguyen Trung Thanh