linuxppc_2_4_devel rsync access

Cort Dougan cort at fsmlabs.com
Wed May 16 17:27:00 EST 2001

The rsync tree is updated once per date (time is listed on the web page)
and it hasn't been updated today yet.

} Hi All, it appears that the linuxppc_2_4_devel rsync tree is not being
} updated from the bk tree. I have diffed the two and there are a lot of
} changes in the bk tree that don't appear in the rsync tree. Could someone
} check if the update is happening please? Thanks in advance. Cheers!
} 								Murray...
}
} PS: if you're wondering why I don't just use the bk tree, I like using the
} rsync tree because I import the sources into a local CVS repository and I
} don't have to worry about doing a bk get, and then ignoring bk control files
} and SCCS directories etc. (I will do this now, but the rsync is easier for
} me - if it is up to date).
} --
} Murray Jensen, CSIRO Manufacturing Sci & Tech,         Phone: +61 3 9662 7763
} Locked Bag No. 9, Preston, Vic, 3072, Australia.         Fax: +61 3 9662 7853
} Internet: Murray.Jensen at cmst.csiro.au  (old address was mjj at mlb.dmt.csiro.au)
}
}