dcache BUG()

Brian Kuschak brian.kuschak at skystream.com
Tue May 8 09:01:36 EST 2001

If I use the 'old' atomic functions from arch/ppc/kernel/misc.S instead of
the inline functions in atomic.h, the problem doesn't seem to happen.
Normally it happens in about 15 minutes, but I've been running over an hour
now and haven't seen it.

Perhaps there is something else wrong with the __asm__ macros in atomic.h ??

-Brian