SCC3 console problem on MPC860

Daris A Nevil dnevil at snmc.com
Sat Mar 31 00:57:07 EST 2001

Daum,

I had problems trying to get the uart.c driver to do what you wanted as
well.  I don't think it was really meant to support both SCC and SMC at
the same time.  I ended up splitting the driver into two different
drivers, making one work just for the SCC, and the other only for the
SMC.  This works quite well.

The code is in the QSLinux release, which you can download from
ftp:://qslinux.org.  When you untar the kernel you can find the two
drivers in the directory snmc/qslinux/kernel/drivers/char.

Regards,
Daris Nevil

--
Daris A Nevil