how to get the size of a code section.

Kári Davíðsson kd at flaga.is
Thu Mar 29 20:00:50 EST 2001

I am not aware of one, your connection from elf file to application is
Elf32_Ehdr in elf.h.
An example on how to use this structure is in the binary loader in the
kernel, fs/binfmt_elf.c
and you can  read the spec (just do a search for it on google.com).

If you just want to "manage" some elf file sections check out objcopy
and objdump in the binutils package.

K.D.