how to get the size of a code section.

Srinivas Rao.M msrao at vxl.co.in
Thu Mar 29 18:24:43 EST 2001

Hello to all,

 I want to know how do you know the size of a section. suppose if i
declare a section ".code_in_cache" , is there any C instruction or
Assembly instruction to know the size of this section. ??

thanks in advance,
Srini...

--

We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we
have the power to make ourselves. If what we are now has been the result of