mcpn765

Björn Wingman bjowi at ida.liu.se
Fri Mar 16 05:27:06 EST 2001

> Sounds like you're netbooting.

Yes.

> Using the niot cmd, make sure everything is set up correctly.
> Using the 'env' cmd, make sure network PREP-boot (or something like that)
> is turned on.

Yes, I think I have those correctly set up.

> I take it you're using the code in the linuxppc_2_5 right?

No. I pulled the sources with

bk clone bk://bitkeeper.fsmlabs.com:5005 linux_2_5

as some earlier mail said, but it seems to be incomplete. Several
directories, like kernel and mm are empty. Am I supposed to merge this
tree with the latest 2.4-tree somehow? Is there an FAQ somewhere that I
haven't found?

	/Björn Wingman