How can I slim down libc

Daris A Nevil dnevil at snmc.com
Fri Mar 2 07:45:46 EST 2001

Pete,

You may want to look at the QSLinux kernel at http://qslinux.org and
ftp://qslinux.org.  We have integrated the e2fs-compr Extended-2
Filesystem into the kernel.  We can fit the Libc, Libdll, and two or
three other libs, plus the executables for bash, ftp, telnet, and snmp
into 3Meg of FLASH compressed, and still have room left over.

Regards,
Daris Nevil

--
Daris A Nevil