(allocating non-cachable memory) (or More on the i82596)

Justin (Gus) Hurwitz ghurwitz at dyndns.com
Thu Jun 28 20:43:20 EST 2001

Hrm... well, that's not the answer that I wanted, but it does explain a
lot :-/

It sounds like you know a lot more about what's going on here, Paul, but
since it sounds like we're in the same boat, I'm more than willing to help
in whatever way I can (especially since I have nothing better to do until
I get the ethernet controller working, and that just isn't happening
without this fixed :)

And thanks for the heads up that setting PAGE_NO_CACHE doesn't work- I'd
just tried disabling caches entirely and was about to go in and start
mucking with lower level things- starting with a BAT entry :)

Back to the debugger...
--Gus