RPXclassic PPCBOOT on RAM

SangTae Ha stha at postech.edu
Tue Jun 26 00:24:12 EST 2001

I agree with you that this topic may not be directly related with this board. I will use appropriate mailing lists instead. Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. However, I had to say that your comment is hardly useful since I already tried possible basic things, you mentioned, such as  flash type and width. I've used BDI debugger before doing linux work since my early projects. It was very successful for my several projects. I've got the detailed information about the informations  from ABATRON's Reudi but my configuration for board is same with him. I wantd to reduce my time for checking others before Reudi answers for my question. Anyway, I will test the hardware first and finally find what's wrong with it.

Thanks.