Mark Powell medp at primagraphics.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 02:37:24 EST 2001

Ah yes, that's right - Scott reminded me. The vmlinuz-walnut file is in the
image format for the IBM Treeboot mechanism.

When I moved to PPCBoot for the boot ROM (http://ppcboot.sourceforge.net) I
had make a PPCboot image from the plain kernel image, which is in
    arch/ppc/boot/images/vmlinux.gz

You might tree using this file with the BDI2000.

--
Mark Powell, Senior Software Engineer, Primagraphics Limited
New Cambridge House, Litlington, nr.Royston, Herts, SG8 0SS, UK