Scott Anderson scott_anderson at mvista.com
Tue Jul 3 02:23:02 EST 2001

ibm405gp wrote:
> My "vmlinuz-walnut" file generated with "make zImage" (with mvista
> toolschain) seems invalid for
> the bdi2000 but it works fine with 1.15 ROM Monitor

It's been a while since I played with it, but as I recall the makefile
tacks on a header to create an IBM Evaluation Board image.  To figure
out what it is doing, you might want to look in
arch/ppc/boot/tree/Makefile for something called mkevimg.

    Scott Anderson
    scott_anderson at mvista.com   MontaVista Software Inc.
    (408)328-9214               1237 East Arques Ave.
    http://www.mvista.com       Sunnyvale, CA  94085