is (F)ADS 8xx board mature enough?

Navin Boppuri nboppuri at trinetcommunication.com
Sat Jan 27 02:33:25 EST 2001

Hello Leonard,

I have used the FADS 823 for my needs. I did not have any major problems
with it. But the pro's tell me that it is not a reliable board.

I have also used the TQM823 board from Denx. It is a reliable board and the
support is good. My reason for getting the TQM823 board was that I could use
2 RS-232's. The FADS 823 has a 2nd RS-232 which may be used only if the
ethernet is turned off.

Hope this helps.
Navin Boppuri