menuconfig for PPC860T

Brian Ford ford at vss.fsi.com
Wed Jan 10 03:23:09 EST 2001

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Tom Rini wrote:

> The 8xx targets are known to build, and should be working.  If you have
> to fix any problems, please send patches.

For about the last week, make xconfig has stopped working for the
EST8260 board in the 2.5 bk tree.  It dies with:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ford/linux/src/linuxppc_2_5/scripts'
cat header.tk >> ./kconfig.tk
./tkparse < ../arch/ppc/config.in >> kconfig.tk
statement not in menu
make[1]: *** [kconfig.tk] Error 1

This happens whether or not I use my .config or I remove it.  With my
.config, I can still successfully build a kernel.  I haven't taken the
time to track it down as I assumed it was transient.

--
Brian Ford
Software Engineer