Root keys on bk://bitkeeper.fsmlabs.com:5000 have changed

Cort Dougan cort at fsmlabs.com
Tue Jan 9 08:21:56 EST 2001

} Nice, I have a copy of the 2.3 tree with my own patches which are quite a
} long list of changes and merges. Recloning is _not_ an option...
}
} Fortunately I was still using copy of Linus tree in my own repositories
} which I maintain personnally as my main development branch. I was
} seriously considering switching to the fsmlabs bk trees, now it will never
} happen, ever...

Changes from 2.2 to 2.3 and from 2.3 to 2.4 will not be effortless changes,
with or without any revision control.  Each version is a different
repository and that's not going to change.  I'm happy to see you didn't
start using the trees before you realized this (and had to put work in on
maintaining code).  I'm also glad to not have you bring unreasonable
expectations to our development tree.