Root keys on bk://bitkeeper.fsmlabs.com:5000 have changed

Gabriel Paubert paubert at iram.es
Mon Jan 8 21:03:36 EST 2001

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001, Cort Dougan wrote:

> } It appears that the BitKeeper repository at bk://bitkeeper.fsmlabs.com:5000
> } has changed.  What happened to the previous BK tree?  Was it replaced with the
> } 2.4.0 baseline?
>
> Yup.  The 5000 and 5001 trees are completely new.  You need to reclone.
> Sorry about the abrupt change, it mirrors the abrupt and poorly timed
> appearance of 2.4.

Nice, I have a copy of the 2.3 tree with my own patches which are quite a
long list of changes and merges. Recloning is _not_ an option...

Fortunately I was still using copy of Linus tree in my own repositories
which I maintain personnally as my main development branch. I was
seriously considering switching to the fsmlabs bk trees, now it will never
happen, ever...

	Gabriel.