MV kernel on 405GP

Jerry Van Baren vanbaren_gerald at si.com
Tue Jan 9 03:25:27 EST 2001

Sounds like you have one or more pending interrupts that you are not
handling properly.  As soon as you enable external interrupts, you take
the vector, but don't clear the pending interrupt(s).  Since you don't
clear the interrupt, as soon as you leave the ISR, you get hit by
another interrupt.  Viola, instant loop.

Suggestions:
1) Check what interrupts are enabled and verify that they are handled
properly.
2) Mask any external interrupt you don't need right now.
3) If that doesn't work, mask all external interrupts and see if you
get further.
4) Re-enable the interrupts one at a time until you die again.
5) Repeat step #1 with the last interrupt you enabled :-).

gvb