Kernel panic: Kernel Mode Software FPU Emulation

Mark Hatle fray at mvista.com
Thu Feb 22 14:38:47 EST 2001

Masahide Tomita wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:14:30 -0600
> I was just working on traslating a document "Linux for PowerPC Embedded Systems HOWTO" into Japanese, and I just finished a part titled same as the subject of message you sent.
>
> The part of the document might not contain very helpful infos, or probably you already checked this document, but if you want, see:
>
> http://members.nbci.com/greyhams/linux/PowerPC-Embedded-HOWTO.html

Just an FYI, if you want to look at it without the mass of
advertisements go to it's home page at:

http://penguinppc.org/usr/embedded/howto/PowerPC-Embedded-HOWTO.html

:)  Both sites work, but penguinppc.org is the new home site for it.

Masahide Tomita: when you are done w/ the translation it would be cool
if we could put up a copy on penguinppc.org as well.

Thanx!
--Mark