ATM driver for 8260 (linux 2.4.x) + more questions

None Atall linux_meis at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 00:56:13 EST 2001

 By the way, as I can see from mpc860sar code, the
ATM device is connected on SCCx via utopia. Our board
(MPC8260ADS and our custom one) have the ATM connected
on FCC1. Will I need too many changes after the patch?
Can anyone evaluate the changes that i will need?
We are running out of time, so I wonder...

                                  Thanks a lot!
                                      D.Meidanis

=====
  Dhmhtrios Meidanis
-Degree in Mathematics, University of the Aegean.
-Master in Computer Architecture and Digital
 Systems, University of Crete.
  Greece.