MCP750 ROMBoot

Brian Waite bwaite at cspi.com
Thu Aug 30 23:52:25 EST 2001

I saw this during a flurry of work on MVME2400 and MVME5100 boards. I can't
tell you if it was a kernel version problem or a config problem, but it has
since gone away. Go through your .config with a FINE tooth comb and make sure
everything looks good. Then try a different kernel version. Oh also just make
sure you are using the correct boot image and are flashing the whole image! I
have gotten bit by the copy and paste bug where my kernel size changed and I
stopped FLASHing the whole image.
Just a few thoughts.