Building, Installing and Running Samba on Walnut (405gp)

Michael Washburn mwashbur at stny.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 22:47:41 EST 2001

I have HHL2.0 installed on a Redhat 6.2 host and need to get Samba running
for a IBM PPC405GP (Walnut) System. Is there a good source of information
available on how to go about doing this? Does someone have a configuration
file that sets up for this environment?

I've looked through the man pages and How-To's for Samba and can't seem to
find this information. At the moment, I've got the samba sources installed
at /opt/hardhat/devkit/lsp/ibm-walnut/samba-2.2.1a directory.