Problems with Sandpoint 8240 & i82559 & i82550

Mark A. Greer mgreer at mvista.com
Tue Aug 28 07:04:41 EST 2001

Ole,

Your message is too sparse & cryptic for me to figure out what your problem
is.
Would you please provide more info like the complete console output, stack
backtrace, etc.

Are you using an X2 or X3 sandpoint board??

I'm assuming that you have *VERY CAREFULLY* set the switches on the board
correctly.

Mark