Installing rtlinux on mpc860 board

Kapil Konde kapilkk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 20:20:23 EST 2001

Hi,
        Thanks for reply. I downloaded the rtlinux kernel you suggested and
patched it from your ftp site. After I configured it and tried to do "make
dep"  it gave me error  "llinux/limits.h no such file or directory" in
scripts/mkdep.c . I have extracted the sources in my home directory. Is it
necessry that I should extract it under /usr/src/linux or I am missing
something.
        Also I am a littlebit confused about what machine type I should
select for my mdppro board.

Thanks and regards,
Kapil.