Kernel driver debugging

Gessner, Matt mattg at aiinet.com
Fri Apr 27 10:19:36 EST 2001

Hear, hear!

I love mine... I'm not doing linux debugging w/ it
right now, but I am about a 5 minute walk from my
test device... and this REALLY makes it cool...
and with a firmware upgrade it can be made to do
any of their supported devices just with an upload.
I have 8260 and 860 devices I've used with the same
BDI2000... Thanks Reudi at abatron!

Matt