Status/availability of gdbserver for linuxppc?

Mark Phillips thewalthamgroup at netscape.net
Fri Apr 27 02:56:17 EST 2001

Hi, all.

Last December there was a posting about gdbserver being unable to handle
interrupts (^C).  Dan Malek replied that fixes for this were available for the 8260, and other platforms would soon follow (I need 860T). (Debugging over SCC ethernet).

What is the status of this?  If I read Dan's response correctly, is this a kernel issue (rather than a gdbserver issue?) Also, does anyone have any insight into how to cross-compile gdbserver? The makefiles I have seem to do miserably at this...

Thanks for any info
Mark Phillips

Please reply to markphillips at alum.mit.edu