Mounting NFS on RPX-Lite - Solved!

Laura Dean tralad at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 02:57:51 EST 2001

My problem was that upon mounting, NFS wanted to see a
name for the board (not sure why it needed this when
mounting by IP address - just one of those things, I
guess).  Adding this line to /etc/hosts fixed my
problem:

10.1.100.111 rpxlite

(where 10.1.100.111 is the IP address of the board)

Cheers,
Laura