bootloader for deeply embedded 405CR

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Apr 8 06:50:14 EST 2001

Dear Bryan,

in message <3ACF73E8.24CAACE4 at ixiacom.com> you wrote:

> Does anyone have a minimal 405GP/CR bootloader that I
> could use as an example? Or perhaps a FAQ on how to bring
> up a deeply embedded 405 using the Abatron box?

Did you try to run our Open Source Firmware "PPCBoot" on your  board?
The Walnut is one of the many supported configurations.

See the project page at ppcboot.sourceforge.net, which points you  to
the CVS server on sourceforge or our FTP server at
ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/ppcboot/

For PPCBoot related  questions  you  can  subscribe  to  the  PPCBoot
mailing list (ppcboot-users at lists.sourceforge.net).

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Contrary to popular belief, thinking does not cause brain damage.