gdb load address and KERNELLOAD

Hua Ji hji at netscreen.com
Wed Apr 4 13:04:46 EST 2001

Usually, if

1. you want have soem fun
2. Your physical memory size is bigger than 1G,

You will try to change the PAGE_OFFSET, which is the 0xC00000000.

Anyway, please find the link script as well as the PAGE_OFFSET settings in
your corresponding arch directory and you will get the answer, even though
this is usually discouraged.

Regards,

Mike