IDE on Sandpoint

Mark A. Greer mgreer at mvista.com
Wed Sep 6 09:33:21 EST 2000

Yes, I had to make some minor changes to the driver to get ide to work (plus
add support to sandpoint_setup.c).

Go to ftp://www.mvista.com/pub/Area51/sandpoint-8240/  and get
sandpoint.linux.tar.gz.  This is a tarball of kernel source that has IDE
working (at least on an 8240 and a 755/107).  I just put it there so let me
know if you have any problems ftp'ing it or its corrupted or something.

This kernel routes ide interrupts to the standard ISA/8259 IRQ's, namely 14 &
15.

Mark

--
Mark A. Greer (mgreer at mvista.com; 480-517-0287)