Where is the embedded-ppc ftp site ???

Dan Malek dan at netx4.com
Sat Sep 2 04:24:53 EST 2000

Alex Shnitman wrote:

> Except for some MontaVista changes that hasn't gone in yet, such as
> the Sandpoint support.

That is one example, but there are changes from lots of people that
haven't gone into well known source trees.  You can pick these up from
the address published by the authors.

> Are there any plans to converge all these repositories so that there's
> *one* place for LinuxPPC kernels, instead of three?

Oh yeah.  Lots of plans, no consensus.  Part of the problem today
is we didn't stabilize 2.4 quickly and cut a 2.5 tree so people wouldn't
have to wait to check them in to a single tree.

> NOTE: if this message has reached you in error, or if you would simply
> like to be removed from our mailing list, please call the 800 number
> listed above

You didn't list the 800 number (I should be removed from this list :-).

	-- Dan