Where is the embedded-ppc ftp site ???

Alex Shnitman alexsh at hectic.net
Sat Sep 2 04:06:34 EST 2000

Hi, Dan!

On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 11:28:19AM -0400, you wrote the following:

> > The following URLs don't seem to exist anymore.
> >
> > www.ppc.kernel.org
> > ftp://linuxppc.cs.nmt.edu/pub/linuxppc/embedded
>
> Good....that stuff was pretty old.
>
> > What about support for the 860 ?  Is the 860 code integrated to the main
> > kernel ?
>
> The 8xx and 8260 (among lots of others) are a standard part of the
> sources at kernel.org.
>
> > Is there a CVS repository for Linux kernels with embedded procoessor
> > support ?
>
> The bleeding edge stuff is on fsmlabs.com, in BitKeeper.

Except for some MontaVista changes that hasn't gone in yet, such as
the Sandpoint support.

Are there any plans to converge all these repositories so that there's
*one* place for LinuxPPC kernels, instead of three?

--
Alex Shnitman                            | http://www.debian.org
alexsh at hectic.net, alexsh at linux.org.il   +-----------------------

NOTE: if this message has reached you in error, or if you would simply