Host development environment?

clark at esteem.com clark at esteem.com
Wed Oct 18 09:01:07 EST 2000

At 11:04 AM 10/17/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have been lurking here for a while, and now I have a quick question...
>
>What do most of you use for a host environment.  I get the feeling that most
>people are cross compiling on a Linux-x86 box...  Does anyone use Linux-PPC
>on say a Macintosh, or RS6k?  What about OS X (beta)?
>
>Thanks,
>
>-Chris

>------------
>Chris Pearson
>Computer Engineer                    chris at newmonics.com
>NewMonics, Inc.                      http://www.newmonics.com

         Although I use a PC to develope on, HardHat supports Yellow Dog
linux which works on a mac (depending on the model) and I think it may
support rs6K.

Good Luck,

        Conn Clark
  If you live at home long enough, your parrents will move out.

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				clark at esteem.com
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com

Stock Ticker Symbol				ELST