BrytePort

SJ Chang ChangS at embeddedplanet.com
Thu Oct 5 04:56:48 EST 2000

Kyle,

Why don't you use RPX series of boards from Embedded Planet? We already have
production ready products using 823,850 and 860 and Linux solution (Monta
Vista Hard Hat CDK). We introduced 8260 based product during ESC West.

Please check out www.embeddedplanet.com and products.

Regards,

SJ

Seokjoo "SJ" Chang, PhD
Developer Relations Manager/Acting H/W Product Manager
Embedded Planet
www.embeddedplanet.com
Phone: (440) 646-0077 ext. 153
Fax: (440) 461-4329