MPC860-T / FEC transmits each packet 3 times?

Tom Armistead tarmiste at phx.mcd.mot.com
Tue Nov 28 03:57:28 EST 2000

Hi,

   I experienced the same behaviour when I had initialized the FEC to
use only 1 transmit BD (it was a simple application and I only needed 1
transmit buffer).  I modified the code to use 2 transmit BD's and the
problem went away.  If you are using only a single transmit BD, try
increasing it to 2.

Tom Armistead

--
Tom Armistead