MPC860-T / FEC transmits each packet 3 times?

Graham Stoney greyham at research.canon.com.au
Thu Nov 23 13:14:33 EST 2000

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 11:14:41PM +0100, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Any ideas what I am missing?

My best guess is to check your buffer descriptor settings.  Are you setting
the L and W bits in your single BD?  I assume you're polling the BD to
determine when the frame has been sent; are there any errors?  In particular,
is the Retry Count field non-zero?  Is your polling code inadvertently writing
to the BD (rather than just reading it) and setting the R bit again?

Regards,
Graham
--
Graham Stoney