Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: FEC on the MPC860T

Ruedi.Hofer at ascom.ch Ruedi.Hofer at ascom.ch
Wed May 3 01:08:58 EST 2000

Hi

Well, both led's are working. When I ping from my host to the target,
I can only see the RX led blink. However, after some time I see
the host's MAC address in the arp table on the target.

When I ping from the target to the host, both RX and TX leds blink.

It seems as if the target only accepts broadcast MAC frames....

Any further idea?

What kind of kernel are you using? 2.2.13? Montavista?

Ruedi

pohland at snom.de on 02.05.2000 14:35:34