Best embedded PPC eval board for Linux

Jo-Ellen F. Mathews joellen at absoval.com
Sat Mar 18 05:05:58 EST 2000

Tom,

If you're looking for a quick, out of the box solution, I highly recommend
Embedded Planet's new 'Linux Planet' product as a starting point for your
search.  This development kit is made up of Embedded Planet's RPX Lite
board (MPC823) as well as a default kernel ready to run on this board,
kernel sources, package sources, a minimal root filesystem for the board,
and development tools for building applications.  Of course, once you've
built a kernel and applications to suit your requirements, you can
purchase just the boards in any desired quantities from Embedded Planet.
http://www.embeddedplanet.com

Jo-Ellen
Jo-Ellen F. Mathews

AbsoluteValue Software     Web:    http://www.absoval.com
P.O. Box 941149            e-mail: joellen at absoval.com
Maitland, FL 32794-1149    Phone:  407.644.8582
USA                        Fax:    407.539.1294