Where can I get gcc,binutil, etc for PPC on cygwin

Jerry Van Baren vanbaren_gerald at si.com
Wed Jun 21 21:50:52 EST 2000

WindRiver TornadoII toolset is based on cygwin/gcc.  This would imply
that you should be able to get the sources from somewhere.  I have not
tried, personally.  If you track down the version numbers below at
Cygnus, you may find something that works.  Otherwise, sending money to
WindRiver and/or Cygnus should work (LOTS of money in the case of
WindRiver :-).

C:\>ccppc -v
gcc driver version cygnus-2.7.2-960126 egcs-971225 tornado 2.0
executing gcc version cygnus-2.7.2-960126

C:\>bash --version
GNU bash, version 2.01.1(2)-release (i386-pc-cygwin32)

gvb