Where can I get gcc,binutil, etc for PPC on cygwin

Kwansuk Kim kskim at neowave.co.kr
Wed Jun 21 17:11:44 EST 2000

Hmm...

I've already got GCC from GNU and cross developement kit from redhat, and so on.

But they are all for linux host, not windows host.

I tried to compile the sources on cygwin and djgpp, I fail. Because there are too many errors which did occured during compilation on Linux.

I need compiler bin file for cygwin or djgpp host,
or
patch or how to compile cross compiler for powerpc operating on Windows.

I even tried canadian crossing on linux, there were also many errors.