8xx MMU Table Walk Base (was Re: kernel crashes at Instructio nTLBMiss )

Lucinda Schafer lucsch at adaptivemicro.com
Tue Jun 20 02:58:40 EST 2000

Murray,

Were you ever able to resolve your problems? We are getting kernel mode
software emulation kernel panics in some of the routines that you mention
here on a custom MPC823 board using the 2.2.13 tarball with FPU emulation
and MM patches.

Lucinda Schafer
Staff Software Engineer
Adaptive Micro-Ware, Inc.