SMC2

Grant Carter gcarter at eng.uct.ac.za
Thu Jun 8 00:55:53 EST 2000

Hi

Sorry I forgot to mention that this was for an 823. I am told that those
bits are correct for the 860, as PB20/PB21 are SMRXD2/SMTXD2 of SMC2. I just
wasn;t sure how that code worked for the 823. The manual I am currently
using is the MPC823UM/D and have also looked at the preliminary manuals for
the 823e but with no further luck.

Regards
Grant

Grant Carter                              gcarter at eng.uct.ac.za
Department of Electrical Engineering      University of Cape Town
Tel: +27 (0)21 650-3467                   Fax: +27 (0)21 650-3465
                     "Coffee not found - operator halted!"