Running from ROM

Mark Hatle fray at mvista.com
Tue Jun 6 08:03:56 EST 2000

We (MontaVista Software) are working on that.  I'm not sure schedules or
status of the project.

The idea is to have the ROM at 0x000000000 and run the kernel out of
ROM, and then have the writable structures of the kernel is some RAM
space.

My understanding is that this is for a PPC 8xx application.

--Mark Hatle
MontaVista Software, Inc.