EST SBC8260 & abatron

Gessner, Matt mattg at aiinet.com
Thu Jun 1 06:25:43 EST 2000

A long subject...

I'm having trouble accessing the upper 8MB of the 16MB SDRAM SIMM on this
board.
I'm wondering if I don't have something configured wrong in my BDI2000
config file.

Would anyone care to send me one they're using that works?

Also, we're trying to load the linux kernel into this system.
How are the folks out there doing that?  Via ftp?  Via a bootloader on the
2MB FLASH
chip on the board tied to /CS0?  What exactly?

Thanks for sharing...

Matt

P.S. A reply to the group will suffice, unless you don't want it broadcast.

TIA

Matt