linuxppc-embedded: main kernel tree

Cort Dougan cort at fsmlabs.com
Fri Jan 28 09:09:26 EST 2000

The config.in file is not so easy as a bash script.  Bash isn't the only
thing that has to parse the file.  Tcl goes through it on a xconfig as
well.

If you get 2.3.41-pre3 that problem is fixed (it was fixed some time ago).
The latest pre-patch is very close to our ppc tree (with a few differences
I committed just today).  If there's a problem in that tree please do let
us know so we can keep up-to-date with problems.

} As of 2.3.33 (from kernel.org), at lines 88 and 90 in arch/ppc/config.in
} (shortly after "comment 'General setup'"), "else if" should be "elif".  Shell
} scripts are not C :-)