linuxppc-embedded: main kernel tree

Cort Dougan cort at fsmlabs.com
Fri Jan 28 09:06:28 EST 2000

I have no trouble.  Send me mail with the error and we can get you going
again.

} The "main" tree is really the 2.3.xx tree right now, and all of
} the 8xx support is there.  For some reason, the BitKeeper 2.3.41
} version doesn't build.  I fixed a couple of problems, but now I
} am wondering if it will build for any PMac platform.......

I send patches to Linus every pre-patch he releases.  If he doesn't have
time or is unwilling to absorb the patches for the next pre-patch that's an
issue you need to take up with him...  Lately he's been pretty good about
absorbing things right away, though.

} Every day?  I have the same complaint most people have expressed
} lately.  I work in the BitKeeper tree, which is supposed to be
} the official PPC tree and one step away from kernel.org.  I can't

No, you need to tell me there's a problem so we can fix it.

} build it for any of my systems.  I have to go looking for something
} from Paul or Ben or someone else to get something to work......