Embedded planet 860T CLLF HELP!

Dan Malek dan at netx4.com
Tue Jan 25 16:05:21 EST 2000

duncanp at research.canon.com.au wrote:

> This works well for me - thanks.

Good.  Just remember, playing with two physical Ethernet ports
is sometimes a challenge....make sure you use separate network
numbers :-).

I had the chance to use a 66 MHz 860P CLLF.  I ran a TCP
source/sink set of programs between my iMac and the CLLF.  The
TCP/IP interface ran 30 Mbits/sec, so we are getting there.
I am assuming the CLLF was the slow end, I guess I will try
my G4 and make sure :-).

> If you haven't done any more work on this, i'll be happy to have a look
> at neatening things up.

I wouldn't spend any time right now.  The QS6612 has been
discontinued and Embedded Planet is changing the PHY.  We can
update the driver when the new PHY appears, and I will keep
you in mind :-).

Thanks.

	-- Dan