Embedded planet 860T CLLF HELP!

duncanp at research.canon.com.au duncanp at research.canon.com.au
Tue Jan 25 15:33:56 EST 2000

On 19 Jan, Dan Malek wrote:
> I just placed the latest MPC860T FEC driver on ppc.kernel.org.

This works well for me - thanks. I had some troubles when
auto-negotiate was enabled - the PHY decided it was running at 100MBps,
but the link did not come up. Forcing it to 10MBps worked around it - i
think this may have something to do with the switch i had the board
plugged into.

> This seems to work with the Embedded Planet CLLF.  It is a
> pretty bad hack, as the driver should really determine many
> of the things in #ifdef's dynamically.

If you haven't done any more work on this, i'll be happy to have a look
at neatening things up.

Dunk.