Cross-compile Applications for 860 on x86

dony dony.he at huawei.com.cn
Mon Jan 17 14:26:38 EST 2000

Jim Lewis wrote:

> dony wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I download a older version of sash and now it works. It can run any built-in commands , but it fails to run
> > external programs , such as my test program "mytest". I put it both on / and /bin.
> > "-printenv" shows "PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/etc". When I type "mytest" or "/bin/mytest" on the command prompt ">" , it
> > says "No such file or directory". And I cannot find some lines
> > about  "SASH"  in init/main.c.
> > Do you know why?
>
> Sounds like it  cannot find shared objects such as libc.so. You have two choices:
> 1) when you link the program, add the "-static" option

If I compile my test program which have only one "printf" line with "-static", It is about 1M size!  So I don't think
it's a good idea for me now.

> 2) put the necessary libraries in /lib

"rpc.nfsd -F -d call" says that it cannot find /etc/ld.so.cache and /etc/ld.so.preload. Yes, I have not these two files
after I decompress mbxroot.full.tgz.
Would you please send me a copy of these files? Thank you very much.h.