Antwort: Re: Antwort: 8xxrom wierdness, 2nd

Ruedi.Hofer at ascom.ch Ruedi.Hofer at ascom.ch
Wed Jan 12 23:11:03 EST 2000

Hi Magnus

I see now why it doesn't crash anymore:

You've put the line check_fs(); (disk.c; 151) into comments. ;-)

Cheers, Ruedi

BTW:

- Do you have experience with the sandisk pc cards?

- I formatted the pc card on a win95 box. That should work, right?
  (At least the boot device list should mention something)

I just tried your 8xxrom. It seems to work a bit better than the Bossek original  ;-)

It generates the following output:

8xxROM 0.3.0

compiletime options:
board: ADS DRAM_25MHZ
disk: DISK_ATA PCMCIABUG

cpu: XPC860xxZPnnA3 at 25 MHz: 4Kbyte icache 4Kbyte dcache

<warning: cpu core has silicon bugs, check the errata>

board: ADS rev A - warning, read errata
flash: 2 Mbytes, delay 90 ns
dram: EDO, 4 Mbyte, 70 ns, OK
pcmcia: 5V and 3V